– WAR AND UNILATERAL DISARMAMENT: Emasculating our military capability is insane, but this is what the Obama Administration is doing in a naive attempt to achieve peace. Peace is only achieved through strength. President Reagan proved that policy when he initiated the “Star Wars Missile Defense Program”, and strengthened our military preparedness. War is the most immediate threat to America’s freedom, and Obama’s government policy is to pretend that the threat will go away if we disarm. Our enemies see us as weak, and ineffective. Our allies no longer trust us, and are seeking other options.
– SOCIALISM: is the most serious threat to freedom facing America today. Socialism pretends to do good by making promises that cannot be kept. Most people don’t see the threat, some think they will get something for nothing…others think they are doing good by helping those in need. The funding mechanism depends on redistribution of wealth…destroying the American Dream, and violating freedom. Socialist policy has been gradually creeping into government programs for over seventy years. The Obama Administration has accelerated Socialist policy into health care, banking, education, energy, and throughout the economy. Socialist politicians in both parties have created so much unnecessary debt that America cannot recover without drastic reform.
– REAL HEALTH CARE REFORM: was needed before ObamaCare, and is still needed now… to dramatically cut costs, increase the supply of health care providers, continuously improve quality, balance demand with supply, and ensure funding for catastrophic illness. Save Medicare, Medicaid, and the Health Care System in America With Fundamental Reform.
– TERM LIMITS FOR CONGRESS: The Time for Term Limits Has Come.
America’s founders did not intend for politics to be a career. Politicians should be representatives of the people, not the rulers of the people.
– NATIONAL SERVICE: All Citizens Must Serve Their Country.
We need to enact a national service requirement to include a voluntary military service, or mandatory service in other civic priorities. End the entitlement mentality, and earn entitlements through National Service. We should develop a sense of duty to the country that guarantees freedom for all.
– VOTER I.D. REQUIREMENTS: are absolutely necessary to prevent voter fraud, and protect the votes of eligible citizens. The arguments put forth by the current Attorney General are absurd, and only intended to stimulate votes for a socialist government.
-FISCAL POLICY AND MONETARY POLICY: Congress’ failure to reform Fiscal Policy [taxes and spending] has led to a misuse of Monetary Policy. Monetary Policy cannot achieve the economic goals that are necessary for growth and prosperity.
– WOMEN’S HEALTH -ABORTION- CONTRACEPTION: should not be so controversial that a woman is deceived into voting for a slick politician based on this one issue. The focus should be on PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies.
– GAY MARRIAGE: can be resolved without dividing the country.
– EDUCATION: is the best preparation for achieving the American Dream, a fundamental component of Freedom, and an entitlement owed to all citizens.
– MISGUIDED ENVIRONMENTAL AND ENERGY POLICY: Fanatics in the environmental movement are preventing the only realistic solution to immediate energy needs.
– CLASS WARFARE: Class Warfare is evil! The argument for taxing financial success is a tax on the American Dream; is taxation without representation; is a destroyer of jobs and economic prosperity; is incompatible with a free society; is nothing more than a vote buying scheme; and worst of all, the argument is a recipe for economic suicide.
-RACISM: can be eliminated with a combination of education, economic opportunity, parental responsibility, and providing safe streets, free of drugs and gangs.
– DIVISIVE POLITICAL PARTISANSHIP: is a recipe for failure. POLITICS should be civil, and freely debated without demagoguery. Politicians who would divide us in their quest for personal power are dangerous.
– RELIGIOUS FREEDOM: is guaranteed by the Constitution, but interpretation of this right requires common sense. No religion should be allowed to threaten any other religion. No religion should be exempt from the laws of freedom. Religious history can be preserved without harming those who claim to be offended by it.
– IMMIGRATION REFORM: cannot be delayed or ignored. Positive reform is desperately needed. Every single concern can be resolved in a way that benefits America, and offers hope to good people who are in this country illegally.
– UNSUSTAINABLE DEBT OBLIGATIONS: will destroy every entitlement including Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the Earned Income Tax Credit, food stamps, unemployment insurance, and more. Beneficiaries of these entitlements must be informed of the looming threat to their lives. Politicians who fail to reform entitlements should be voted out of office.
– VETERAN’S ADMINISTRATION HOSPITAL SCANDALS: and the treatment of wounded warriors, are disgraceful examples of government failure and neglect. Drastic reform will be needed to fix this problem including new funding, more treatment options for veterans, management changes, decertification of the union, and additional support for the families of wounded warriors.
– UNIONS AND LABOR RIGHTS: major changes are required in the union movement. The “us versus them” mentality is self-destructive. A union that fails to add value to it’s employer risks losing all the benefits it has negotiated. An employer that fails to reward it’s employees for their contribution to the enterprise loses the value that satisfied employees can add.
– MINIMUM WAGE REFORM: Government cannot regulate income fairness without creating more problems than the one they are trying to solve. Increasing the minimum wage destroys jobs, hurts teenagers and minorities, and adds unnecessary cost to businesses who operate on thin profit margins. Government can do so much more for entry level employees by allowing free enterprise to grow and flourish. The first reform should be an exemption to minimum wage requirements for teenagers and first time job seekers.
– INCOME EQUALITY: is incompatible with freedom. It cannot be legislated, and it can never be achieved even when government has the power of life and death over it’s citizens. It’s only purpose is to deceive unsuspecting citizens into voting for a Socialist politician.
– ANTI-SOCIALIST ELECTION STRATEGY: is a guide to serious candidates who will have to deal with the lies, smears, and deceptions that Socialist politicians use to gain power.
– GUN CONTROL: cannot be achieved without violating the Second Amendment. However, Government can initiate more effective background checks, and can enact legislation to deal with behavioral disorders. Criminals will always be able to obtain guns, and any attempt to outlaw guns will result in more criminal activity.
– POLITICAL CORRECTNESS: is replacing common sense. Those who practice political correctness have lost touch with reality. Saying, “Happy Holidays” is just as offensive to a majority of Christians as “Merry Christmas” is to a minority of non-Christians. The effort to change the name of a sports team like the “Redskins” is absurd. The attempt to rewrite history by removing “IN GOD WE TRUST” from our currency, and a copy of the “TEN COMMANDMENTS” from all public buildings is offensive, and has nothing to do with the separation of church and state.
Most of these issues affect the economy, job creation, and freedom.
All laws dealing with the above issues must be reviewed, reformed, and refined to eliminate fraud, waste, abuse, favoritism, and unintended consequences. All laws also need to be reviewed for clarity, so that there is no doubt, and no need for bureaucrats to interpret the law the way they prefer. Americans need to know the impact of every law on freedom, and whether the benefits of every law are worth the costs. This is not deregulation, rather, it is sensible, non-oppressive, less costly, freedom-protecting refined regulation.